Sometimes the Bulls in Twin City will be irritated by some over-enthusiastic revelers and break out of their pens, hurting many people along the way. In order to protect the civilians, you are on the way to calm those tramplers down, so they can be captured later.
Duration: July 5th - 9th
Requirement: Level 40 and above
NPC: Eric (Twin City 443, 348), Isabella (Twin City 450, 388)
|Open to receive a random gift from an Endurance Book, a garment (7 days), a weapon accessory (7 days), a mount armor (7 days), a bottle of Exp Potion, a Moon Box, a Quest Chance, a Penitence Amulet, a Meteor Scroll, a Dragon Pill, a Dance Book, a Dragon Soul Pack, 5 Saddles, a Deer Furniture, 3 Small Lottery Tickets, a Dragon Ball. In addition, you may also turn into the shape of a bull for one minute.|
|A magnificent plant which can calm down the excited animals.|
|Use this medal to exchange for your reward from Isabella (Twin City 450, 388) or have Puyol (Twin City 454,362) send you to the Waste Meadow.|
1. Find Eric in Twin City and buy the Green Clover from him. This magnificent plant will be able to calm down excited animals.
2. Search for the irritated bull in the city and use the Green Clover to calm it down.
3. Claim your reward from Eric. You will get an honorable Fury Medal, with which you can exchange for a Taurus Pack from Isabella (Twin City 450, 388) or enter the Waste Meadow.
1. Not all of the Bulls will be angry. Good luck finding the angry bull among all the others!
2. It is said that Bulls will go mad every hour. You will see the bull is red when it is mad and angry.
3. Once you calm a bull down, you can get a Fury Medal from Eric. That means it is possible to get 24 Fury Medals every day. You'll have to be quick!