[Unique] Spun Gold Armor | [Unique] Azure Pill | [Unique] Artisan's Feather
[Unique] Mystic Ring | [Elite] Frantic Monkeys | [Elite] Soul of General
[Elite] The Mad Man | [Elite] The Ghost City
[Elite]Tomboy`s Marriage | [Elite]Desert Blood | [Super]Hero`s Wings
[Super]Family Feud | [Super]Desert Treasure | [Super]Desert Expedition
[Super]Power Book | [Elite] Star Tower | [Super] Heaven Fan
Prerequisites: Above level 98
NPCs: Louis (Desert City, 466 658)
Shark (Mystic Castle, 310 631)
Reward: Level 100 Super Boots; Experience; Silver; 1 Exp Ball (E)
Note: You will start the Equipment Bonus quests over, after you have been reborn.
Walkthrough ( Video )
1. Find your trainer in the Job Center to receive the Training Badge.
2. Louis gives a Reveal Vial. When you arrive in the Mystic Castle, you need kill the Tomb Bats to obtain a Box Key. Bring it to the spot (Mystic Castle 91, 283) and right click the Reveal Vial. Stand on the shining spot and click the smaller shining spot on the ground again. You can take a shot at opening the compartment and getting the Scripture Box. If you fail, you have to get another key to try again.
3. Right click the box and you will obtain the Zen Scripture. Take it to Louis.
4. Louis tells you he is collecting a Victory Portrait. You can make a bargain with Shark. (The lower the price you give, the less of a chance you can make the deal.) But there’s a problem when you examine your purchase. Shark tells you to collect some Bat Essence. Bloody Bats, Bloody Bats L108 and Vampire Bats can produce it when killed.
5. Once you get 5 bottles of Bat Essence, you can return to Louis. The real portrait will be revealed by right clicking it. You have to give it to Louis within one minute, or the portrait will go blank again.
6. Louis asks you to kill the Jinx Tomb Bat in Mystic Castle (728, 676). When it is dead, you should right click the Pure Bottle, before its body disappears, to get the Buddha Relic out of its body.
7. Give the Buddha Relic to Louis and get the Ultra Badge. Swap it for a reward from your trainer (the one who can promote you) in the Job Center.
Side quest: If you answer his questions correctly, you will get experience worth 1/2 of an EXP Ball.