|Time||Tournament: Tuesday-Thursday 20:30-22:30|
Final: Saturday 21:30-23:30
|Contestants||The top 8 guilds from the Guild Contest. All contestants should have joined the guilds for at least 7 days.|
|Rewards||Millions of silver and many CPs|
|NPC||Guild PK Emissary (Twin City 412, 262)|
Guild Contest Awarders: Stand beside the Guild PK Emissary
The 8 best guilds have stood out among the rest, but which one is the best one? The Guild PK Emissary in (Twin City 412, 262) will reveal this answer for us all!
This will be a match made for the history books! This is a match to show the true power of your guild! Members of the top 8 guilds selected from the Guild Contest will have the chance to fight in the Guild PK Tournament, for the glory and honor of their guilds!
Only the top 8 guilds from the Guild Contest can participate in the tournaments. All contestants should have joined the guilds for at least 7 days.
1. Tournaments: Tuesday-Thursday 20:25-20:30
2. Finals: Saturday 21:25-21:30
Accept the system invitation or speak to Guild PK Emissary in (Twin City 412, 262) during the admission time.
Guild PK Tournament consists of the Tournament and the Final.
There are 3 Tournaments, held between 21:30-23:30, from Tuesdays to Thursdays. During the Tournament, the 1st, 3rd, 5th, and 7th guilds in the Guild contest will compete in the upper half - Group A. The 2nd, 4th, 6th and 8th guilds will compete in the lower half - Group B. The tournament is a round robin contest. Each guild has to compete with the other 3 guilds in their group, once. 3 points will be awarded for a win, 1 point for a tie (draw) and 0 for a loss.
After 3 rounds, the position of each half will be determined according to the total points earned. The Final will be held on each Saturday, at 21:30 - 23:30. The Final is held between guilds of the same rank, from the two groups. The champion and second place of the Guild PK Tournament will be named from the results of 1st Upper Half vs. 1st Lower Half match. The third place of the Tournament will be generated from the match of 2nd Upper Half vs. 2nd Lower Half.
The Guild PK Tournament stats will be displayed on the Arena interface. You can enter here to check the real-time information during the Guild PK Tournaments period.
Before Monday 22:30, detailed Guild PK Tournament information will be displayed here.
During the tournaments period (not tournament time), the tournament data will be displayed.
The real time tournament information will be displayed here.
The real time Finals information will be displayed here.
Fight in the Match
1. Guild PK Tournament Map: You will find a Guild Banner in the Guild PK Tournament Map. The banner is the key to winning the Guild PK Tournament.
2. Guild Point: The "Guild Banner" will appear after the Guild PK match begins. The first guild to destroy the Guild Banner will capture the banner. The "Guild Banner" will be moved to the flag tower of the guild. For each second your guild possesses the guild banner, you will receive 1 guild point.
Tips: Once you manage to hide under the banner, no one can attack you.
3. Exploits: You can earn Exploits during the match. You will receive 1 Exploit for taking down enemies whose battle power is 20 lower than yours. You will receive 2 Exploits for taking down enemies whose battle power is 1-20 higher than yours. You will receive 3 Exploits for taking down enemies whose battle power is more than 20 higher than yours. For reviving a guild member, you will also receive 10 Exploits. For each 10000 damage you inflict on the guild banner, you will also receive 1 Exploit.
4. If you are knocked down by your enemies, you will return to your guild area. If you are knocked down 20 times, you will be taken out of the match and sent back to Twin City.
5. If all members of a guild are knocked out of the match, the other guilds with members still in the match will be declared the winners. The Guild Points will be used to decide the winner of the match, after the match has finished. 30 minutes after the tournament starts, if one guild's point is 50% higher than the other's, the tournament will be closed and the guild with higher point wins.
6. You can buy potions and medicine from the Guild PK Envoy. Also, you can speak to her if you want to quit the match and return to Twin City.
1. Reward for Guild Members
Before the Guild PK Tournament starts, every guild can set the reward for their guild members that participate in the guild PK Tournament. After the Guild PK Tournament, the reward will automatically be dealt out to the guild members, according to their Guild Exploits.
Open the Guild PK Tournament Interface and click "Reward" to set the total reward amount (Deducted from the Guild Fund)
You can also adjust the total reward later, by simply entering the amount of reward you wish to add to the total reward.
2. Reward for the Guild
After the Guild PK Tournament, you can find the 8 Guild PK Tournament Awarders in Twin City around (412,258). Speak to the Awarder for your position, to claim your reward. The Guild Leader and the Deputy Leader are the ones who need to claim the reward. The rewards will be placed in your Guild Fund. Remember, you need to claim your reward during 23:30-23:59 on Saturday, on the day of the contest!
After the Guild PK Tournament, the reward will automatically be dealt out to the guild members, according to their Guild Exploits.
Before the Guild PK Tournament starts, you can click on the "Spon." button to place a wager on the guild that you think will win the match (Note: 1 Wager = 100,000 Silver. Max Bet: 100,000,000 Silver). There’s no limit to the number of times you can wager, before the match.
The system will hold the wagered Silver after confirming the bet, and you will not be allowed to withdraw or cancel your wager.
After the match starts, the system will check whether both guilds have been wagered on. If one of the 2 guilds has not been wagered on, the system will automatically cancel the wagers and return the Silver to the corresponding players.
When the match ends, players who wagered on the winning guild will receive the Silver they wagered and the Silver from the players who wagered on the losing guild (in proportion). Players who wagered on the losing guild will lose all the silver they wagered.