|Introduction||Siege Bomb||Guild War||Void Beast||Guild Statue|
US Servers 12:00-15:00 Saturday
Eu Servers 20:00-23:00 Saturday
The leader of the guild that dominates the guild map will earn 3000 CPs for the week's victory. The prize money can be claimed from the Guild Officer (44,60), each week.
The leader of the winning guild must claim the prize money between 00:00 on Monday (after the server maintenance)- 23:59 Thursday, otherwise the prize will be forfeited.
1.Enter the guild Area
Ask the Guild Controller in Twin City (350,337) to teleport you to the Guild Area. Head across the bridge and you can reach the fortress that houses the Guild Pole (90,100).
2. No one can attack the pole, except during a Guild War. When it is time for the war, you must hold the Ctrl key and click the pole to start attacking it.
3. The pole has very high HP and Magic Defense. The majority of damage will be delivered by the stronger Warriors and Trojans, while Fire Taoists and Archers battle off the defenders and Water Taoists revive fallen guild members.
4. If you are the guild leader that is in control of the Guild Area, you may click on the Guild Pole to repair it. You can use money from the Guild Fund to restore its HP. After you enter the amount you want to spend on repairs, the HP will be automatically restored. 10,000 HP will be restored every 10 seconds. 10 HP = 1 Silver. Restoring HP will pause if the HP is full, or no more funds are available.
5. During the war, the damage all guilds inflict on the pole will be recorded. When the pole is knocked down, the guild that dealt the most damage to the pole will dominate the Guild Area, and the guild's name will appear on the pole.
6. After a guild seizes the Guild Area, the pole and the gate will be rebuilt, and the damage record will be cleared.
7. If the war is still going on, the other guilds can continue to attack the pole, and the final holder of the pole will be declared the winner, and seize control of the Guild Area.
8. During the war, the ghosts of fallen fighters will be teleported to a holding area, instead of Twin City, if they click on Revive. They can only leave the jail every half hour (i.e. 20:00, 20:30, 21:00, 21:30). Water Taoists may cast Revive or use the Pray spell to revive ghosts. Ghosts may stay to watch the war, before they get revived.
9. You will gain some money from attacking the pole, unless the holder has run out of Guild Funds. If the holder's guild fund reaches 0, the pole will receive 10s the normal damage. If a guild knocks down the pole, it will get an extra 10% of the former holder's Guild Fund!
10. Guild Funds come from the members' donations. A member's contribution can help reduce the Experience Points lost, when they are PKed. Every 100 Experience Points saved will subtract 1 Silver from the Guild Fund.