[Unique] Spun Gold Armor | [Unique] Azure Pill | [Unique] Artisan's Feather
[Unique] Mystic Ring | [Elite] Frantic Monkeys | [Elite] Soul of General
[Elite] The Mad Man | [Elite] The Ghost City
[Elite]Tomboy`s Marriage | [Elite]Desert Blood | [Super]Hero`s Wings
[Super]Family Feud | [Super]Desert Treasure | [Super]Desert Expedition
[Super]Power Book | [Elite] Star Tower | [Super] Heaven Fan
Prerequisites: Above level 90
NPCs: Poor Xiao (Bird Island, 725 541)
Doctor Know-it-All (Bird Island, 701 595)
Reward: A Super level 92 or 97 Headgear/Earring; Experience; Silver; 1 Exp Ball (E)
Note: You will start the Equipment Bonus quests over, after you have been reborn.
Walkthrough ( Video )
1. Find your trainer in the Job Center to receive the Training Badge.
2. Poor Xiao asks you to find Doctor Know-it-All for help. Bring the Doctor’s message to Xiao. Collect a meteor and give it to the Doctor.
3. You need 3 different materials to make a Peel Pill:
Blood Kermes: Collect 10 samples of Bird Blood from the Birdmen and Birdmen L88
Ginseng Grease: Kill the Hawk Kings around Bird Island (451,676) and you have a chance to obtain a Gallbladder in your inventory. Use it in the place the Doctor marked on this Ginseng Map: (right click it to see) Bird Island (441,698), (287,535), (127,293), (199,479), (175,308). Step on the shining spot, and you will find if there is a Bitter Ginseng there or not.
5 Hawk Claws: You will get 1 Hawk Claw in your inventory after killing two Hawks L93 on Bird Island (451,676) within 1 minute.
4. Give the Peel Pill to Poor Xiao. After he takes it, he won’t feel well.
5. When you help Xiao find the reason, you will get an Ultra Badge. Swap it for a reward from your trainer (the one who can promote you) in the Job Center.