Level 70 or above
11:00 - 13:00 and 19:00 - 21:00 everyday
Only Team Leaders can sign up for the Team Qualifier, by clicking “Arena” -> “Team Qualifier” -> Sign up. The system will find the teams with the closest Arena Points to compete with your team.
When the system has found an opponent for you, you will have 60 seconds to accept the challenge or forfeit. The match starts after all members have responded. The team will forfeit if all members choose to quit.
Note: Each player can only enlist in one type of Qualifier at a time.
1. Each match lasts for 5 minutes.
2. After entering the Team Qualifier, you have 10 seconds to prepare yourself for the match.
3. The more HP your opponents lose, the higher score your team will gain.
4. If all the contestants from a team are knocked out or disconnect, the other side wins, regardless of the score.
5. If both sides have players in the Team Arena when time is up, the team with a higher score will be declared the winner.
6. 3% of the losers' Arena Points will be deducted and awarded to the winning side.
7. After the match, you need to wait for 5 seconds to be sent back to your original location.
8. You will receive no punishment for killing a player in the Team Qualifier. Besides, no items will drop when you are killed.
Note: When the system has found an opponent for you, you have 60 seconds to accept the challenge or quit. The team will forfeit if all members choose to quit. If neither side responds, the team whose leader has a higher Battle Power wins. If the 2 leaders have the same Battle Power, the team whose leader has the lower level wins.
Click "Renew", and then click "Watch", to watch any ongoing Team Qualifier. The combatants will not see you, but you can see them! Of course, you are not able to attack others or be damaged while you are watching a match.
1. The Team Arena Points decide the team's rank.
2. Your team will receive some Arena Points the first time your team joins the Team Qualifier. Arena Points are given based on the level of your team. For each Team Qualifier match, 3% of the Arena Points of the loser will be deducted and awarded to the winning side.
3. On the first of every month, the Arena Points will be reset to their initial value.
4. Your team is unable to join the Team Qualifier if your Arena Points are 0.
1. For each Team Qualifier Match the team members fight, 100 Team Activity Points will be awarded to the team. Team Activity Point also increases when you are searching for an opponent.
2. The Team Activity Points will be cleared on each Monday.
1. Honor Points will be awarded to the top 200 teams, on a daily basis.
2. For 9 victories in the Team Qualifier in a day, you will receive an EXP Ball and 500 Honor Points! Also, if you fight 20 matches in a day, you will also receive an EXP Ball and 500 Honor Points!