Requirements: Level 80 and above
NPC: Fireworks Master (Twin City, 435, 383)
Rewards: Every time you light a Skyrocket, you will be rewarded with a medal which can be exchanged for some items from Fireworks Master. There are five different qualities of Medals, to exchange for different items.
|Pyro Medal Lvl1||Endurance Book (B) + Horse Racing Points Pack(B)|
|Pyro Medal Lvl2||Weapon Accessory Coupon x5 + Exp Potion(B)|
|Pyro Medal Lvl3||Praying Stone(S) Scrap x3 + Refinery Sack|
|Pyro Medal Lvl4||Refinery Sack x3 + EXP Ball Scrap|
|Pyro Medal Lvl5||EXP Ball Scrap x3|
|Charcoal – A required material for making all qualities of Skyrockets.||FineRocket Wrap - A required material for wrapping Fine Skyrockets. Right click to use.|
|Brimstone – A required material for making all qualities of Skyrockets.||GreatRocket Wrap - A required material for wrapping Great Skyrockets. Right click to use.|
|Embersap – A required material for making Great and Super Skyrockets.||SuperRocket Wrap - A required material for wrapping Super Skyrockets. Right click to use.|
|Goldencoral – A required material for making Great Skyrockets.|
1. Talk to Fireworks Master (Twin City, 435, 383) to get the details.
2. During the event, all the monsters around Twin City will drop wrapping or materials, used in making Skyrockets. After you collect the required materials, you can right click the wrapping to make a Skyrocket.
3. Light the Skyrockets around the Pumpkins (Twin City, 383, 330), (Twin City, 412, 254) or (Twin City, 477, 380), and then you will be awarded different medals. Bring it to Fireworks Master (Twin City, 435, 383) to exchange your prize.
4. There are three kinds of Skyrockets, each requiring different materials. A Fine Skyrocket requires Fine Wrap, Charcoal and Brimstone; a Great Skyrocket requires Great Wrap, Charcoal, Brimstone and Embersap; a Super Skyrocket requires Super Warp, Charcoal, Brimstone, Embersap and Goldencoral. The better Skyrocket you light, the more possible you can get a high-quality medal.
1. The Skyrockets can only be lighted during 10:00 – 11:00, 16:00 – 17:00 or 20:00 - 21:00 and you can only exchange your prize 5 times at most a day.
2. You have to wait 5 minutes to light the firework if there is already a firework shown in the Twin City.