The TQ team would like to inform you that Patch 5616 (Mac 1117) has been released to fix the bug regarding the cross-server arena Entry Tokens.
Note: You must be sure that the client is completely closed before patching, otherwise the patch may not be installed correctly and you won't be able to login the game.
Highlights of Patch 5616 (Mac 117)
- Eligible guild leaders can now claim 40 Entry Tokens from the CS-CTF Manager (Twin City 350, 340). If you have claimed them from the CS-CTF Manager, you don’t have to claim them again. They will be delivered to your inventory after patching.
- Eligible guild leaders should claim the Entry Tokens before 20:00 June 19th (PDT). After receiving the tokens, the guild leaders should distribute them to their chosen fighters.
- The cross-server battle will be held during 20:30-21:30, June 19th (PDT). Only members of CTF winning guilds can use the Entry Tokens to have the CS-CTF Manager send them to the cross-server battle field.
- The Entry Tokens released this time are just for the first round cross-server battle. It is useless for other servers as there will be new Entry Tokens for the second round.
- Entry Tokens won’t drop when the carriers are killed but they can be stacked (40 at most) or traded. You can split the tokens by shift-clicking the icon and then give the tokens to your chosen guild members through trade.